Saturday, December 26, 2015

Little Gem Handcrafted Belgian Liege Waffles on Telegraph in Berkeley

Best waffle I've ever had. This one with Strawberry marmalade.

Just happened upon this place earlier today in Berkeley. I'd been shopping for CDs, while Robin walked Frances around. When I was done, I could see her sitting in front of this place that just opened up next door to Moe's Books.

Here you can get an idea of the selections they're offering during their Soft Opening.


Impressive set up. They've got dough portioned out on plastic trays pulled from the fridge. Once they are done, they are all topped off. I usually don't eat bad carbs, but something fresh & hot like this is perfect, and way more interesting than a crepe, doughnut or beignet any day. Frances was begging for a piece.

1 comment: