Thursday, March 19, 2015

Salumi & Pike Place Fish Market In Seattle

My first view of Seattle. Still rather staggered about being there--the way the city is laid out, unique features, the natural beauty and architecture. 

We weren't able to fit Crater Lake in on this trip, but Salumi worked out perfectly.

Robin got the Porchetta Sandwich, I got the Salumi Sampler plate. One of the best meals of my life.

The neighbors we shared the table with were likewise happy.

First of 3 panorama photos from the top of Pike Place Market.



Looking at these after all these months, I'm astonished by how good the food looks in these photos. 




We didn't get anything here. Too expensive.
Instead we got sashimi from Japanese supermarket then took it back with us to eat at the Motel 6 in Redmond. I think Frances got into the trash that night, coughing up bits of wasabi...


1 comment: